How to host multiple virtual tours while only have one twviewer.jar file on the server?
1. You can publish all the tour to the same folder, of course with different name. In this way one twviewer.jar is enough for all the tour.
2. You may change the html code in the final tour.
codebase = "."
archive = "twviewerp.jar"
code = "com.easypano.tw.TWViewer.class"
name = "TWViewer"
width = "680"
height = "406"
hspace = "0"
vspace = "0"
align = "left"
mayscript = "true"
Please specify the path of the jar file in "codebase = ".". For instance , codebase = "./viewer" means the twviewerp.jar file is located in the folder of /viewer.
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?