When publishing tours in Tourweaver 1.25, the error, EM 023 appears. Why?
Answer:Please pay attention to the following two points:
1. There should be no space in the name of the published folder.
2. There should be no such kind of symbol "#" in the publishing routh.
The interface of my Virtual Tour EXE is cropped. I can not add spherical panorama. Why? What is SlideShow? Can I delete it?
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- Why do I need browser clear cache before watching the tour?
Additional Product Knowledge Base