What is SlideShow? Can I delete it?
Answer:SlideShow is the default path and can not be deleted. Whenever a new image
is added into the Scene List, two default frames of the image (Start and End) are added in the Slideshow and no others frames can be added between the two.
You are not allowed to delete the SlideShow, even the frames of the SlideShow. Copying the frames on it to other paths is permitted in Tourweaver.
When publishing tours in Tourweaver 1.25, the error, EM 023 appears. Why? Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
Additional Product Knowledge Base