Can I use Tourweaver to make virtual tours on Mac?
Answer:Yes, Tourweaver now have the Windows and Mac version, so you are allowed to make and view virtual tours on Windows PC and Macintosh.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
Additional Product Knowledge Base