The parameters set in the applet code are static values - they are applied when the applet is first loaded. Their functions are to instruct the applet to "do this…" when it first loads. For example, the parameters tell the browser which panorama to load and where to find it, what the frame rate should be, whether to pan left or right, etc. On the other hand, the API grants you an approach to override these parameters. It offers you the user dynamic values that can be changed from within a web page.
How to host multiple virtual tours while only have one twviewer.jar file on the server? How to apply classification display and slice display?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- Why Google Maps not works in local but works online?
- Which HTML5 features will be available in the most common browsers in Tourweaver?
- Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.
- How to avoid the hint
- How to make a tour autoplay when the webpage loads?
- Why is the full screen bar hidden?
- How to access directly a given view within the virtual tour from a webpage
- Why doesn't Tourweaver support large images or viewers well?
Additional Product Knowledge Base