Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
While when you click the button "preview" or "publish" to view the virtual tour. It will display the slideshow by default, while in the slideshow, the still image size is set as "actual size" instead of "best fit", so it looks a little bit large. Please do as follows to change the image size.
2. Find out the dimension of that still image also in the Manage panel, please look at the image below:
3. Open Movie panel and copy the slideshow, then select the frame of the still image.
4. Put the value of the width of the still image into the option "zoom level" on the right side of the Movie panel. Then set the new movie as a default movie.
5. Open Scene panel, select the view option of that still image as "best fit", then when you click that certain still image, it will display as "best fit".
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name