How to set the compass effect?
Answer:Please follow the next steps:
- 1. Open "Map" panel in Tourweaver, then click the button "add a map" to import a floorplan into Tourweaver.
- 2. Click the button "add a panorama compass" to the floorplan.
- 3. Find out "behavior/panorama" on the right side of this panel, and then click the button of panorama to select a certain scene that the compass shows.
- 4. Click the button of compass initial angle to set the starting angle of the compass.
Can I use Tourweaver to make virtual tours on Mac? How can I multi-select more than one elements, and delete or move them together?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base