How can I multi-select more than one elements, and delete or move them together?
By holding the Ctrl-key and selecting the elements with mouse, you can multi-select move or delete more than one elements in the Skin Panel and the Path Panel. In addition, after you have selected multiple frames in the Path Panel, you can delete them at once, as well as copy and paste the frames into any existing path except the SlideShow.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?