How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
1. Open Tourweaver 7 or later versions, and choose a skin template to create a new virtual tour project.
2. Find List panel on the right and under scene tab, click add button to select panorama type and add panorama images to the project.
3. Double click on the sceneviewer to open the scenes (panoramas added in step 2) in the mainwindow, and select hotspot component in the left toolbox and add it onto the scenes. Then add actions to the hotspot component in Properties and Actions panel in the bottom.
4. You may also add other components like maps, and other components in the toolbox to the tour.
>>Watch online video tutorial for Tourweaver (including how to make a virtual tour from scratch and other useful tips)
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name