How to copy a tour into CD
Answer:Before publishing, please click on "Generate Files For Autorun CD" in "Publish" panel. Please refer to attatched screenshot. After you have published it, you will find a file, named "autorun.inf". Open this file and you will see "Shellexecute=...html". It means it will automatically run the file, which is after the denotation "=". You can renanme the file after "=" so that you can set down what file it will automatically run. At last, please do burn all the files into CD.
How to apply classification display and slice display? How to deal with a picture of 1:1 scale in Tourweaver?
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- Why do I need browser clear cache before watching the tour?
- I made a big project(one GB or more), the tour loading slowly
- How to save virtual tour project?
- Why Google Maps not works in local but works online?
- What's the difference between panoweaver and tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base