How to set the movie to bounce back, and how to adjust speed
- First, I would like you to know the difference of "Scene" and "Movie". In panel "Scene", the performance of thumbnail(small unique scenes) are set there. However, once you open a Tourweaver, the autorunning tour is controlled in panel "Movie". The settings you have made in panel "Scene" don't apply to the performance of "Movie".
- Second, in the "Scene", you can only adjust the turning speed. "Bounce back" can't be set. But in the "Movie", you can set both the speed and the bounce back. That is to say, when you open a Tourweaver, the autorunning tour's performance can be set.
- Third, how to set the speed in "Scene" Click on Panel "Scene" and then adjust "Auto Rotating Speed".
- Fourth, how to set bounce back.
Click on panel "Movie", set up a new movie, choose frames, and set the
movie as default. When you set down frames, please note the option of"Anticlockwise" or "Clockwise". Please refer to the attached
screenshot: movie.gif. For more detailed information about how to make
a movie,please click on menu "Help", then click on "Help Topics" and
read the 4.5 chapter.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7
- How do I use HD video in Tourweaver7 ?
- Builder:6.50.111110 when I click on a Hotspt linked to another scene then the scene spins extremly fast....
- What kinds of image or file formats that tourwaver support ?
- I export my tour to HTML5, why only 10 thumbnails from the scenes display?
Additional Product Knowledge Base