How can I get the full frame fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
Answer:Firstly, you need to use the right equipments. View compatible equipments list at:
Secondly, please shoot 6 fisheye image in portrait mode OR 4 fisheye image in landscape mode. Since Panoweaver also accepts 4+top/bottom, you can also shoot up/ down to get the top/bottom fisheye images.
What are the source images of Panoweaver? How to create a virtual tour using Panoweaver and Tourweaver?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base