My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why?
Answer:The correct way for shooting Top/Bottom Fisheye is as follows.
Please shoot Top/Bottom fisheye image on the last rotation.
For 4 fisheye, please rotate pano head up and down to shoot at the 4th position.
For 6 fisheye,please shoot up and down at the 6th position.
You should stay with the last rotation. Shooting in some other position will cause an incorrect stitching.
How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver? How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- What is Smartblend plugin and how to apply it in Panoweaver?
- How to use wide angle zoom lens with Panoweaver?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- How can I get the full circular fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why?
- What's the difference between the Fisheye1 and Fisheye2 setting on the camera?
- How do I take pictures for panorama images?
Additional Product Knowledge Base