What's the advantages to stitching 4/6 + Top/Buttom fisheye images in Panoweaver ?
Answer:If you only shoot 4 drum fisheyes, 4 full frame fisheyes or 6 full frame fisheyes horizontally and stitch them together. There will be obvious holes or seams in the top and bottom. In this case you may capture a top and bottom fisheyes and stitch them together, then the holes will be covered. Please look at Photography to see how to shoot top and bottom fisheye images.
Questions about Panoweaver Activation I am using the same equipments each time. How can I apply the same fisheye enclosing value to futur...
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base