I am using the same equipments each time. How can I apply the same fisheye enclosing value to future images?
Answer:After you import fisheye images into Panoweaver, click Tools>Advanced Settings, find out "Initial Value of Fisheye Enclosing" in this panel, then choose "Last Used". Panoweaver will apply last used parameter in those images.
What's the advantages to stitching 4/6 + Top/Buttom fisheye images in Panoweaver ? How can I save the stitching parameters?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base