How can I save the stitching parameters?
Answer:If you are satisfied with the stitching parameters of one series of fisheye images, you may save the stitching parameter. Next time when you want to stitch such images shot with the same equipments, you can implement the parameters directly. That will save you much time. Please Click Panorama>Save Stitching Parameters. In the pop-up window of "Save Stitching Parameters", enter a name for the parameters, then save it. Next time when you want to use it, you just have to click Panorama>Stitch with Former Parameters.
I am using the same equipments each time. How can I apply the same fisheye enclosing value to futur... Why does it prompt me to insert matching points?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base