What is the max size for Panorama?
Answer:Theoretically speaking, there is no restriction on the max size for QTVR panorama. You can output a large image as long as your computer have enough memory. The max size for Panorama depends on your computer configuration. While if you output panoramas as format of Easypano Virtual Tour Player, the max panorama size should not be larger than 5000*2500. For different usage, there are several recommended image size.
Web Dialup: 1400*700
Web Broadband: 4000*2000
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base