Why does it prompt me to insert matching points?
Answer:In case it is difficult for Panoweaver to search out the matching points to stitch those fisheye images into panorama, it will remind you to find out matching points manually.
For example, the overlapping area of two images is white wall, which has no obvious similar parts, it may difficult for Panoweaver to find out matching points.
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base