Why the PSD files look strange in corel photo paint 12?
Answer:When you export the images as PSD format, it adopts some mask features which are not fully supported by corel photo paint 12. The former version of Photoshop can recognize it. while corel photo paint 12 only recognize the first layer of the image, so there is abnormity. We will improve this feature in next version of Panoweaver.
Does Virtual Tour EXE needs java? Does it run on Mac? Why do I have this error? When operating PW 3.01 in a new computer, it comes up the "Launch Failure...
- Local flash can't load in browsers
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base