Does Panoweaver support TIFF images in 16 bit?
Answer:Panoweaver 4.00 does not fully support 16 bit TIFF images. Sometimes you have no problem importing such images into Panoweaver 4.00. While sometimes the imported images look very strange. In this case, we recommend you first transfer them into 8 bit TIFF file, then use them in Panoweaver 4.00.
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base