How to deal with a picture of 1:1 scale in Tourweaver?
Answer:First, please edit the picture into a picture of 1:2 scale in Fireworks or other tools. You can enlarge the picture with blank. Then, import it into Tourweaver as "Spherical Panorama". Then, make certain adjustments in panel "Scene". Adjust the Initial, Minimum and Maximal value of "Pan" and "Tilt" to make sure that the blank part can't be seen. At last, please publish it.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base