How can the hotspot link to local html page in CD?
- First, please creat a .html file which will pop up when you click the hotspot(e.g. " intro.html" ).
- Second, in URL please write: file:\intro.html
- Third, please put the .html file together with other published files in the same directory and burn all the files into CD.
How to set the movie to bounce back, and how to adjust speed Cannot view Virtual Tour on win 2003 server
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
Additional Product Knowledge Base