How to link a hotspot to a local file?
Answer:If you link a hotspot to a local file, before the filename,please add:
"file:\" in Href. For example, file:\sampletour.html
Note: please put all the files in the same directory.
How to deal with a picture of 1:1 scale in Tourweaver? Why can I view tours in preview, but can not view them after publishing?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
Additional Product Knowledge Base