Why can I view tours in preview, but can not view them after publishing?
- First, Open your IE, click on the panel of "Tools", then click "Internet Options", further click on "Advanced". In the panel of "Advanced", please don't select "Java (sun)", but select the three options under "Microsoft VM";
- Second, If the first solution doesn't work, please check your filename to ensure that there is no space between letters in filename and you'd better name your files in English because Tourweaver doesn't support other fonts well.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- What to do that the old Java VTs blocked by Java?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base