Cannot view Virtual Tour on win 2003 server
Answer:I managed to fix the issue. Here is the steps I took; Since you attached the jp1 extension directly to the ASPNET prossess, I decided to browse directly to a jp1 file to see if I got an error. (eg: http://www.xyz.com/gallery/WCE/Cab/Scene/Scene4_cylinder.jp1) This returned a .NET error: "Access denied to 'D:\websites\xyz.com\'. Failed to start monitoring file changes." This lead me to belive it was a file permisions error. I found the following MS article that related to the .NET error: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317955 Again, this supported a permissions error. To find out exactly which proccess was haveing file access problems, I ran sysinternals FileMon utility(a tool) on the directory in question and tried browsing to the site. In our case it turned out that the NETWORK SERVICE was being denied access. Once fixed all is well. Please post this on your Knowledge articles for others to use.
How can the hotspot link to local html page in CD? How to make an rounded-corner panorama view area in Tourveawer ?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base