How can we reduce the file-size of panoramas with an acceptable photo quality?
Answer:The quality of the spherical photos actually has something to do with the quality of the photos when shooting associated with the equipment and pixels. We suggest you first shoot high-quality images, stitch in panoweaver, and then export it at a quality of 75%. Then edit in Photoshop to smaller ones.
What to do if I want to use Panoweaver or Tourweaver in another computer with only one key? How to avoid the light circle on the top of a room when stitching a interior panorama?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base