How to reactivate softwares on another computer when computer crashes?
Our normal transferring procedure on our end is as follows:
- First, please make sure whether your computer with the activated software in it is available or can't be used any more because of crash or some other reasons.
- Second, if the crashed computer is still available, then try activating one more time on it; if the computer can't be used any more, try activating it on the new computer one time. If it still fails, we'll transfer for you as we need to ensure the activation ID, which is necessary.
- Third, after successful transfer, please activate your software as suggested at http://www.easypano.com/product-activation.html.
- How can I activate Easypano software on another computer?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base