How to make an rounded-corner panorama view area in Tourveawer ?
Answer:It is possible to make an rounded-corner panorama view area. One could make a new skin in Tourweaver. Firstly, make a skin template, including background images, scene viewer, map viewer, buttons etc. in an application like illustrator or Photoshop. And the images are just like ones in the images file folder. Secondly, click "file>new project" to create a blank template. and then in the properties panel import the skin template into the blank template, in a similar way, import the images for scene viewer, map viewer and buttons into corresponding places. Thirdly, click "export skin" to create any skin template that you like.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base