How to avoid the light circle on the top of a room when stitching a interior panorama?
Answer:1. You can use your logo to cover it from the right side of the software.
2. You can stitch the panorama into cubic, and then edit in Photoshop.
How can we reduce the file-size of panoramas with an acceptable photo quality? Panoweaver does not publish FOV correctly for Quick time
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base