Panoweaver does not publish FOV correctly for Quick time
Answer:It's because of the difference of the panorama type. The panorama in the Flash and easy pano viewers is spherical panorama while the panorama in the Quick time viewer is cubic panorama. Quick time viewer supports only cubic panorama not spherical one and FOV is a little different between spehrical panorama and cubic one.
How to avoid the light circle on the top of a room when stitching a interior panorama? What kind of Raw files does Panoweaver support?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base