How to make the tour autoplay when html page loads
Answer:Please follow the steps below:
1. please find the file "Tourviewer_*.html" in the published files of Tourweaver.
2. Open the resource code of this file with notepad and copy the codes between "body" and add the codes that you have just copied into your webpage.
How to resolve the problem that the URLs entered in association with a text link or image are trunca... Is it possible to add two floor plans in one virtual tour?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base