What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
Answer:If you use Nikon D70s, you need Sigma 8mm F3.5(or F4) EX DG Circular Fisheye (Nikon F mount) + a panohead like Manfrotto 303 + a tripod like Manfrotto 190CL, and then you could use these equipments to take 4 Drum Images to stitch a panorama through panoweaver to create a full 360 tour. Because of the size of CCD of Nikon D70s, you need to take 4 images instead of 2 or 3 images to create a full 360 tour.
For more information, please visit http://www.easypano.com/pw5-equipment.html (the path is Home > Products > Panoweaver 5.00 > Compatible Equipments)
- How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 3 - How to shoot panorama?
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- How to perfect your No Parallax Point position using your panohead/tripod footprint in the nadir area of your stitched panorama?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- Why do I need a panoramic head and how can I use it?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- What's the difference between sigma 8mm lens and Nikon 16mm fisheye, and a Nikon 14mm wide angle lens?
Additional Product Knowledge Base