Is it possible to add two floor plans in one virtual tour?
With Tourweaver professional you can edit the color of the skin buttons in the properties panel of the buttons.
Also, there is a way to have more than two floor plans.
First, import the floor plans via the Map tab in the List. Second, add the corresponding control buttons, and then add an action to the buttons that is "Link to Map" to point to the correponding map. That's all. You could see samples here at Galley and download Tourweaver pro to have try
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?