How to unwrap a single fisheye in panoweaver?
Answer:The steps are as follows:
1. Launch Panoweaver, and access the menu "file>open image"
2. In the popup window, select a fisheye image, select the image type as "Circular Fisheye: 1", and then click "open".
3. On the toolbar, click Stitch to unwrap a single fisheye.
Is it possible to use the logo of my company as the loading image? How to solve the issue that Panoweaver right click Batch does not work on VISTA?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base