Is there a way to make the whole skin larger?
Answer:Firstly, launch the program Tourweaver 3.0.
Secondly, in the workspace, click on the mainwindow, in the Mainwindow properties panel, adjust the width and the height larger.
Thirdly, you could add 30-50% larger components to create a larger skin, especially the SceneViewer dimension.
Is there a way to have more than two floor plans in Tourweaver? How to publish in Flash a virtual tour produced from several single fisheye shots?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base