Why the hotspot is not located in the position as I set?
Answer:Maybe you add hotspots when the images are in the "best fit" mode. The size of the images in "best fit" is not their actual size in the virtual tour. So the relative position and size of the hotspot will be changed when the images are displayed at their actual size.
In order to keep the hotspots the size and location as you set, you have to set and edit them in the "actual size" mode.
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- Why Google Maps not works in local but works online?
- What's the difference between panoweaver and tourweaver?
- How to add Loading video,SWF video,FLV video and Online video in my tour in tourweaver7 ?
- How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- How do I use HD video in Tourweaver7 ?
- Builder:6.50.111110 when I click on a Hotspt linked to another scene then the scene spins extremly fast....
- How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base