What to do if I can't preview a virtual tour?
Answer:Please make sure that you have installed MS JVM which is required to preview the tour. If not, please download it at Gallery to have a try. If you still can't preview the tour after installing MS JVM, please uninstall MS JVM using the attatched file, and then reinstall it to have a try. If it still fails, please contact us here.
How to publish in Flash a virtual tour produced from several single fisheye shots? How to replace scenes without having to lose all the hotspots?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base