How to export the movie as a video from Tourweaver ?
Answer:You could export the movie as a video from Tourweaver Professional editions by following instruction:
1. Launch the program, and go to the Movie REC panel.
2. At the bottom of the panel, click on the fourth icon "export video" to export a video with formats like .mpeg.
Do you offer hosting of the virtual tours? Is it possible not to upload all the published files except .jpe file when uploading?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- Why do I need browser clear cache before watching the tour?
- How do I use HD video in Tourweaver7 ?
- How to apply Tourweaver on Mac machine?
- How to use the full-screen-toolbars related FLA and swf files in the resource file folder?
- Can I add .swf video to my Flash virtual tours in Tourweaver?
- How to deal with the issue that the slideshow can be edited, but not saved?
Additional Product Knowledge Base