How to replace scenes without having to lose all the hotspots?
Answer:There is a way to replace scenes without having to delete the existing scene and lose all the hotspots. The steps are as follows:
1. In the scene folder of the published project file, please replace the scene first.
2. Open the published project file in Tourweaver, and republish it without having to deleting the hotspots.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base