How to set a partial view for a panorama?
Answer:Firstly, if the scene is a 360 deg spherical panorama, don't select Partial, select Full 360. If you want to make only 180º for the 360 deg scene, go to the scene and adjust the pan values on the properties panel of the scene, that is the min. and the max. For example, adjust the min. to -30, max. to 150, then you'll get a 180 deg panorama.
Secondly, if the panorama itself is a partial panorama, select "Partial" for the Panfov in the properties panel of the scene first and then adjust the pan values.
How to replace scenes without having to lose all the hotspots? Will Tourweaver be compatible with Realviz Stitcher?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base