Is there a French interface for Tourweaver?
Answer:Yes. There is not only English interface for Tourweaver, but also seven other languages, which are Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Spanish. Open the program, access the menu "View>Language" to select a language you'd like.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base