How can I activate Easypano software on another computer?
Transfer License Key
If you want to move your software from current computer to a new one (e.g. from Windows PC to Macintosh) or plan to upgrade your hardware, transferring license should be done in advance. This operation deactivates the product on your current machine so it can be reactivated on the new or upgraded computer.
Transfer License Mechanism:
- Run Transfer License
- Activation ID and Serial Number are uploaded to Easypano Activation Server
- Activation Server checks the Activation ID
- Activation Server deactivates the current product and gives feedback to you.
Please click help>transfer license on your old PC, it can be finished in a moment.
- Note: Internet connection is required to transfer license. In case you need transfer license offline, say the original computer cannot be accessed or crashed, please directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An inclusion of your serial number in the email will be more helpful. Easypano support will transfer your license in original computer so that you can reactivate in another one.
- Tip: Only when the product was activated, can users proceed to transfer license.
- How can I activate Easypano software on another computer?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?