How to set default movie in Tourweaver?
Answer:To set a default movie, please access the menu "File>Publish", in the publish settings window, there is an option "Default Movie" under the General tag. Select one from the multiple movies as default.
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- Why do I need browser clear cache before watching the tour?
Additional Product Knowledge Base