How to make the burned CD open the tour automatically?
Answer:Firstly, when you publish the tour, the published files should include the autorun file.
Secondly, if you want the CD to open the Tourweaver_*.html file automatically, you need to open the autorun file and put the file name behind the equal symbol "=", that is, "shellexecute=*".
Thirdly, after that, burn the published files to CD to have a try.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base