Can radar scanning area be sizeable?
Answer:It is possible to have a smaller radar in the map.
Please do as below:
1. click on the radar on the map;
2. In the properties panel, click on the icon beside the Sync Settings option.
3. In the popup "Content" panel, press the button "Set Scanning Area". You could adjust the scanning area as you like. Then click OK.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base