How to Publish a tour with a template?
Firstly you could build similar templates as the attached.
Secondly, insert one of the two MACROs into the place you want in the html template. The two MACROs are as below:
<!-%% Embeded Virtual Tour %%-> and <!-%% Popup Virtual Tour %%->.
The function of <!-%% Embeded Virtual Tour %%-> is to embed the codes of a virtual tour.
The function of <!-%% Popup Virtual Tour %%-> is to display the thumbnail and URL link of a virtual tour.
Thirdly, after insertion, import the template in the publish window, and then you'll achieve the effect you'd like.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?