How to make a custom tool bar for full screen?
Tourweaver supports customization of the full screen toolbar, please do as follows to customize the toolbar:
1. As for flash output, please go to the installation directory first, in the "resource" file folder, there are "fullscreenbar.swf" and "fullscreenbar.fla" files. "fullscreenbar.fla" is the original file which client can edit by themselves,such as replacing the images.
2. After editing, save it in the same file folder.
3. After you publish a tour, you'll find the toolbar at full screen mode changed.
As for Java output, just go to the published file folder, access the images zip folder, and replace images of the full screen toolbar in it.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?