What is Smartblend plugin and how to apply it in Panoweaver?
Smartblend is an application for seamless image blending. Main goal of smartblend is panoramic image blending, but can be used for others, for example seamless texture creation, montage of photos, collage. Smartblend allow stitching many of "problem" shots (paralaxed, with moving objects , with explosure difference).
In Panoweaver, you can apply Smartblend plugin. Download Smartblend_1_2_5.zip and save it in your computer. Open Panoweaver go to Tools > Advanced settings, you can use either one from the two blenders, one is PWBlend, a blender developed by Easypano, and the other is SmartBlend.
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- What is Smartblend plugin and how to apply it in Panoweaver?
- How to use wide angle zoom lens with Panoweaver?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- How can I get the full circular fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why?
- What's the difference between the Fisheye1 and Fisheye2 setting on the camera?
- How do I take pictures for panorama images?