Why doesn't the PDF file pop up after applying?
The issue has something to do with the security settings of flash. Please do as follows:
1. Open the flash tour, click "About Adobe Flash Player 9"on the right-click menu;
2. In the popup windows, make settings as below:
The last step is to select the path where the tour is located to avoid the popup file is blocked, and after the setting is finished, open the tour again, then you'll find the PDF file pop up.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.