Is there any way to save the stitching parameters and load it automatically next time when stitching?
Answer:Please do as follows:
1. Stitch a panorama using the matching parameters you've created.
2. Access the menu "Panorama>Save Stitching Parameters". Input a name for the parameter and save it.
3. Next time when you import the same type of images to stitch, please access the menu "Panorama>Stitch with former parameters" and select the appropriate parameter for your stitching.
How to use smartblend plugin in Panoweaver? How could edited RAW image be read into Panoweaver (old version only)?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base